The good news for worldwide students as the DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023 have been declared for 2023. DAAD point to train individuals from growing countries who are passionate, intelligent, and hard-working. Candidates can pursue their master’s, M Phil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. degrees in the field of their choice. DAAD scholarship program is one of the best scholarship programs globally, for which all suitable candidates should apply.
The aim of DAAD is to help candidates attain sustainability-related courses which will in time benefit the world. candidates will be coming from international, hence creating an education-friendly environment. DAAD is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany, covering Tuition Fees, Accommodation, Health Insurance, traveling allowance Academic expenses.
Applicants’ ranging to study in Germany should not miss out on DAAD scholarships in Germany 2023. Candidates can trace any of the degrees raise above in the subject of their option. A wide range of Academic areas and majors are offered in this Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany for worldwide candidates in 2022.
DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2023 Details
- Host Country: Germany
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Degree: Masters, M Phil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Finances: funded
Fields & Majors Available
- Media Sciences.
- Geography and Geosciences.
- Natural Sciences.
- Urban Development.
- Development-related sciences.
- Health-related sciences.
- Environmental sciences.
- Social Sciences.
- Forestry Science.
- Agricultural sciences.
- Political Science.
- Business Administration.
- Education Sciences.
Benefits of Daad Scholarship Program:
DAAD will provide the following benefits
- Accommodation allowance for family members.
- Educational expenses.
- A monthly stipend of 1200 Euros for Ph.D. students & 861 Masters.
- A monthly rent subsidy.
- Monthly allowance.
DAAD Eligibility Criteria:
To apply, the applicant needs to fulfill the following ability criteria:
- Candidates must have two years of experience.
- Candidates must not be residing in Germany for more than 15 years.
- Worldwide candidates can apply.
- Candidates must have suitable prior education to be allowed for the scholarship program.
Documents Required for DAAD Scholarship 2022:
- Employment letter.
- Copies of Academic Records.
- Copies of official Transcripts.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- An updated resume/CV.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivational Letter.
For the deadline program, check here: DAAD Deadlines.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany?
- The candidate’s plan for the Daad scholarship is to be done entirely online.
- Candidates are to apply for the scholarship program, not to the university.
- For more details, visit the site: