Application is now open to apply for 2022 FPSC Jobs. The Federal Public Service Commission has just now notified many job vacancies for the citizens of Pakistan. The newest positions by FPSC were presented through FPSC Advertisement No. 04/2022.
APPLICANTS seeking Government Sector Jobs are highly encouraged to apply for the Federal Public Service Commission’s Fresh jobs. Both Female/Male applicants are accepted to apply for these present-day positions in FPSC. Candidates who have master’s, bachelor’s, and Ph.D. levels from an HEC-recognized University. Candidates must have any of the above degrees in an opposite field.
The Federal Public Service Commission is looking for professional and Hardworking Applicants to fill their vacant positions. Applicants belonging from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for these positions. The application process is online; Interested candidates must fill out their Application Form before April 18, 2022.
|2||Assistant professor (male)|
|3||Senior Admin Officer|
|4||Join commissioner for Indus Waters|
|5||Senior scientific officer|
|6||General staff officer grade-1|
|8||General staff officer grade-1|
|9||Secondary School Teacher (Female)|
FPSC Jobs 2022 Details:
|Qualification||Bachelor, M. Phil, Master, MS, Ph.D.|
|Published Date||4th April 2022|
|Adv no||FPSC Adv no. 04/2022|
|Application Deadline||18th April 2022|
- Attested copies of degrees
- Attested copies of education certificates
- Experience certificates if Needed
- Attested copies of CNIC
- Passport size photographs
- Original TR
- Attested copy of domicile
To apply for the Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2022, Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Male and female candidates can apply.
- Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply.
- Candidates must have a relevant degree according to the post they are applying for.
- Students must have a degree from an HEC-recognized university.
- Applicants should possess a master’s, bachelor’s, and Ph.D. degree.
How to Apply for FPSC Advertisement No. 04/2022?
To apply for the latest situation, you require following the steps:
- Applicants need to apply online.
- Students can download the Challan Form from an official link.
- Applicants have to pay challan charges as opposed to the post they are applying for.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it.
- Candidates must bring the original paid challan receipt(TR) at the time of the test/ examination.
Candidates must apply before 18th April 2022.
FPSC Advertisement No. 04/2022