Pakistan Aeronautical | Complex PAC Kamra Internship 2022
Application is currently open to apply for the PAC Internship; Per year, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex promotes an internship chance for the citizens of Pakistan. Candidates seeking internship programs are provoked to apply for the Pakistan Aeronautical complex internship program 2022.
All candidates currently registered in the HEC-recognized universities are exhorted to apply for this internship program. Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply for this internship chance at PAC. Each year, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex offers two batches for the internship program, one for the summer and the other for the winter.
The course of the internship program is 2-3 weeks. Applicants will be given free accommodation and transport skills during the internship program. Today in this post, we will cover all details regarding the internship program; therefore, don’t skip it; read the post till the end.
For further information about the PAC Kamra Internship, check the details below and apply.
PAC Kamra Internship 2022 Details
|Organization:||Pakistan Aeronautical Complex|
|Internship Duration:||2-3 weeks|
Applicants belonging to the following disciplines are eligible to apply for the internship program:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
ALSO, CHECK Online Jobs 2022 NESPAK
To apply for the PAC internship, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- All Nationals of Pakistan can apply for the internship
- Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply
- Students belonging to the HEC-recognized universities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for PAC Internship?
- The application form is available on the PAC official portal.
- You need to download the application form.
- Applicants need to fill out the application form duly verified by the concerned DPO / CPO / SSP abiding Verification Number (VRC No) & date and countersigned by the Head of Department.
- Submit the forms to the student affairs department of the concerned university.